Our successful team of Arizona fraud lawyers have over 4,700 case victories and staff four (4) Board Certified Criminal Law Specialists per the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization (the most Certified Criminal Law Specialists of any firm in Arizona). Continue reading on how our firm can help you today!
DM Cantor is one of the top-rated Criminal Defense Law Firm in Arizona, especially when it comes to hiring a Fraud Defense Lawyer or Theft Defense Attorney. David Michael Cantor has an AV® Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell and is a Certified Criminal Law Specialist (one of 4 Board Certified Criminal Law Specialists – the most of any firm in Arizona). DM Cantor are highly experienced at successfully defending all charges of Theft, Fraud and White Collar Crimes.
About Arizona Fraud Attorney David Cantor
- Certified Criminal Law Specialist since 1999 – per the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers® – Criminal Trial Section
- Voted Nation’s Top 1% Attorney by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Voted Top 10 Attorney National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Voted Top 10 DUI/DWI Law Firm by American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- Voted Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the American Trial Lawyers Association® 2007, 2011 – 2015
- Voted Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer by the American Society of Legal Advocates® 2014
- Voted 10.0 Superb Rating for Criminal Defense on AVVO
- Voted Superior DUI Attorney by National Advocacy for DUI Defense
- Received Client Satisfaction Award by American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys 2014 & 2015
- Voted the only Arizona Lawyer listed in the inaugural Southwest Super Lawyers® publication for Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- Former City of Phoenix Assistant City Prosecutor
- Instructed the Fourth Annual DUI Conference for Judges
- Former Trial Instructor at the Phoenix Police Academy
- Former Instructor at the Arizona MVD Hearing Office Teaching Administrative Law Judges
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- National Executive Committee Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America; Criminal Law Section (1999 – 2000)
- Member of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Foundation
- Life Member National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Life Member Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Lifetime Charter Member Best Attorneys of America
- Charter Member of Trial Masters
- Founding Member of American Association of Premier DUI Lawyers
- Assistant Wrestling Coach at Chaparral High School
- Board Member ASU Sun Devil Wrestling Inner Circle
- Past Executive Board Member of Home Base Youth Services
- Co-Founder of Firebird Wrestling Club
David Michael Cantor is also a member of Cantor Law Group, PLLC (a separate and distinct law firm which emphasizes only Family Law) and Cantor Injury Lawyers, PLLC (a separate and distinct law firm which emphasizes only Personal Injury Law).
The Attorneys at DM Cantor take pride in knowing more about matters of criminal defense (specifically in theft cases and fraud cases) than the prosecution and police officers.
A conviction of Theft or Fraud may have lifelong consequences. Our expert criminal defense attorneys have the necessary experience and proven trial records to defend your freedom. Your best chance to achieve a successful defense is to hire an experienced criminal defense team. One that will be “Beyond Aggressive” on your behalf.
DM Cantor handles criminal cases in the Greater Phoenix area and also surrounding cities such as: Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Tempe, Glendale, Peoria, Avondale and throughout the entire State of Arizona.
When it comes to serious crimes such as theft, burglary or fraud, time is not on your side – If you have been charged and/or convicted of any fraudulent crime or theft, you want DM Cantor fighting for your freedom.
Call DM Cantor at 602-307-0808 or Contact Us Today for a Free Case Evaluation.
For more specific information about DM Cantor, please refer to our main criminal defense website.